Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

TV Shows I've Been Loving Lately

I thought I'd do a different type of blog post today and do a series of some of my favorite things I've been loving lately. If you have any ideas for this series, let me know. Here are some of my recent television shows. I don't watch a whole lot of TV, but these are some shows I've recently discovered.

The Lying Game

"The Lying Game" is based on the book series by Sara Shepard who also wrote "Pretty Little Liars" (which is also a popular TV show). The show follows Emma, a foster kid who finds out she has an identical twin, Sutton. Sutton talks Emma in to taking her place for a few days. However, things get more complicated when Emma realizes Sutton has a lot of secrets and the twins try to learn more about their birth mother. I enjoy watching this show and I like trying to figure out the mystery.

Dance Moms

I don't watch a lot of reality shows, but I love this show. It follows the Abby Lee Dance Company which trains children to become professional dancers. The teacher, Abby Lee, is really tough and it's interesting to see how much parents will go through to get their kids trained to dance. Besides the drama on the show, I love watching the dancing and performances the dancers do.

Cupcake Wars



I've been addicted to the Food Network lately. My favorite shows are probably "Cupcake Wars" and "Restaurant: Impossible". On "Cupcake Wars", four cupcake bakers compete to win $10,000 and the opportunity to showcase their cupcakes at a gig. The ingredients they use on the show are really interesting and I like seeing how creative people can be with their cupcakes.

That 70's Show

I love watching sitcoms to just unwind or have the TV on in the background when I'm working. It seems like "That 70's Show" is always on. I never really got in to the show before, but I started watching it and I think I've seen almost every episode now.

What are your current favorite TV shows?

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio