Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Creative Resume Ideas

I love creative resumes that have visual effects instead of just text on paper. I've been applying for some jobs lately. I don't know if I'd make a visual resume, but I like looking at them. These are some of my favorites:

This resume looks handwritten on a lined paper. It also has fun details like a photo on top and doodles.



This resume is printed on a t-shirt. You can order custom resume t-shirts here.
This resume uses a visual timeline effect.

This one is probably my favorite because it's crafty and creative. This resume is sewn on fabric to show her love of sewing. You can see a tutorial here.

This resume is designed to look like an advertisement page.


What inspires you? 

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio