Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

New Personal Photos

These are some random photos I took from the past few weeks.



These are some magic wands I made with ribbon I had. I think I'm going to do a tutorial on how to make these. 



This is Vega, a dog I pet sit for through DogVacay. The second photo is of Vega with my sister's dog Marathon.



These are some photos from around my bedroom. I like using baskets to hold small things such as nail polish:


I like this photo I got of a cabbage while I was making dinner.


This is a photo of a flower from my garden. I love that everything has sprung up now.

Do you like to take photos?

1 comment:

emily said...

Yes, I love to take photos in the city on sunny days. Especially in Spring. Everyone is so open and refreshed--just like the flowers!

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio