Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Recent Items on My Wishlist

These are some recent items on my wishlist:


This reversible camera strap from Paisley Maizie is really cute. I love the polka dot fabric with the turquoise chevron fabric.

I'm looking for a new face cream. Sofar, I've tried some samples by Benefit and Bobbi Brown. I think I'm going to try some more samples before purchasing a full size product. I might look at some more organic face creams too. If you have any recommendations, let me know.


I keep seeing this decorative tape like this one from Iskay Boutique. I might experiment and try to make some myself with decorative paper I have.


I'm getting a new laptop soon and I thought it'd be fun to get some laptop accessories from Etsy like this Blue Star Keyboard Decal.


I love this clock that looks like a painter's palette from Cuteness Factory. I think it would be great to put up in an art studio.

What's on your wishlist?

1 comment:

Eyelah said...

thanks for sharing! I really like the clock and it's reasonably priced too.

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio