Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Magi Market Day Craft Show

I went to the Magi Market Day craft show on May 26th. It was the first craft show I did this year. This was what my set up looked like:



I added a mailing list sign up sheet which I don't usually do. I also decided to make labels using chalkboard paint on premade labels and I think it worked nicely.

The event was pretty small and I think it was their first show so there weren't a lot of people there. I did sell 3 greeting cards though:

Just a Note Greeting Card



B is for Bird Greeting Card



I also sold this kite greeting card which I hadn't listed on Etsy yet:



Have you been to any craft shows lately?

1 comment:

Ms. Rabbit said...

Your cards are beautiful! It was a nice set up too. Congratulations on the sales - I'm sending you good wishes for many more successful shows!

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio