Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Shaped Journal for BEST Contest

I made this cute pumpkin shaped journal for a Halloween contest for the Bookbinding Etsy street Team:







The journal is made of two sides of a pumpkin and when you open it up, it forms a full pumpkin. It uses orange paper on the inside and coptic stitched together using orange thread.

The contest I'm entering is called the BEST Zombie Award 2010. I've seen contests on the bookbinding team before, but this is my first time entering. The theme is Halloween. I love how creative everyone is with bookbinding and wanted to try entering myself.

You can vote on the Bookbinding Team poll. Just click "Pumpkin Journal" in the poll. It would help if you could vote and maybe post on twitter/your blog about it. Thanks for any votes! :)

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio