Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Photography Updates

I've been doing a 365 project all year where I'm taking photos of a meal I've eaten every day for a year. I'm a little behind posting photos up, but here's some recent updates:

165/365

184/365

189/365

171/365

191/365

You can see the whole project on my Flickr. I'm also trying to get my photos from this summer (in New York City and at some concerts I went to) up on my Flickr.

Also, there's this project called Worldwide Moment that I participate in every year. People from all over the world take a photograph at the same time. This year it's on 10-10-10 (tomorrow) at 10:10AM UTC Time. You can go here and see what time that is in your time zone. I've participated for 2 years now and it's always fun to do and see how everyone's photos come out. You can find out more and pledge to participate on their website.

2 comments:

Zuda Gay Pease said...

Yummm!! You need to share some of the recipes of those photos.

Rebel Mel said...

Oh, thanks a lot, now im STARVING.

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio