Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

22nd Birthday

It was my 22nd birthday on October 4th. This was my birthday cake my mom made me. It was homemade yellow cake with chocolate frosting:

My 22nd Birthday Cake

My mom made me a stuffed animal cat that's supposed to look like my cat, Luna.

Stuffed Black Cat

I got a bunch of Lush items. Lush is an all organic company that makes soaps and bath things. It reminds me a lot of the sort of bath stuff I see on Etsy. I don't usually like soap products from stores, but I like this company and everything smells so good:

Lush Products

I also got this cute flower candle:

Flower Candle

I also got a few other things, like a drawing from my sister and a Nick Hornby book. I didn't get any items from Etsy this year, but I thought the things I got were kind of crafty and worth sharing. I can't believe I'm 22 already. It felt like my last year went by really fast, but I also did a lot during that time. Do any of you have a birthday coming up? What do you want for your birthday this year?
Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio