Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Halloween Items

It's not too late to buy Halloween items and it's also a good time to start buying Thanksgiving items. I made a Halloween section with autumn and Halloween themed items in my shop. I didn't make any new Halloween items this year because I figured I'd wait until my older ones sell. Here's a few items:

Pet Lovers Black Cat Halloween Greeting Card



Pumpkin Carriage Shimmer Greeting Card



Pumpkin and Vines Thanksgiving Greeting Card



Halloween Bat Greeting Card



Do you usually go shopping or buy cards for Halloween? I'm going to do a series of post up until Halloween on costume ideas, decorative ideas and things like that. Tell me if there's anything in particular you want to see!

1 comment:

reneek said...

I like the pumkin thanksgiving card it's very unique.

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio