Pages

Monday, August 8, 2016

10 Recipe Articles to Check Out

I love checking out recipe articles on the internet. If you are vegan or thinking about going vegan, there are plenty of recipes you can find by searching the web. Here are ten recipes that are great recipes to try whether you are vegan or not.

Veggie Chili - This veggie chilli from Pioneer Woman uses a variety of vegetables and beans. Just skip the cotija cheese to make it vegetarian or vegan.

Watermelon Salsa - I like this video series by the Pioneer Woman. This recipe is for watermelon salsa.



The Ultimate Vegan Cheese Sauce - This cheese sauce takes 5 minutes and you can use it on pasta, vegetables or rice. I like that it uses white beans which is something I have never tried.

Raw Cookie Dough Recipe - This raw cookie dough recipe uses chickpeas or white beans to get a cookie dough texture. I love the unique recipes on the Chocolate Covered Katie blog.



Homemade Veggie Frozen Pizza - I love the idea of making your own frozen pizza. This recipe is vegan friendly and you can add any toppings you like.

Banana Coconut and Chia Popsicles - This recipe from A Beautiful Mess is a healthy dessert to try out. It uses coconut milk, chia seeds, bananas and dark chocolate chips.


Cauliflower Rice Burrito Bowl - This burrito bowl uses cauliflower rice and black or pinto beans.



Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream - This vegan version of ice cream from Minimalist Baker uses coconut milk and vegan dark chocolate.

Coloring Book Cookies - If you want to try something fun, try making coloring book designed cookies.


DIY Rainbow Cookies - Another fun recipe to try is DIY rainbow cookies. I love the bright colors int these cookies.

Let me know if you try any of these out. Also let me know which one you want to post on this blog.

3 comments:

Lisa Goodwin said...

You is about all I can say! These look incredible, and I will definitely be trying them! Thank you for sharing!

Jules @ Active + Nourished said...

Great link post! I especially love the Banana Coconut and Chia Popsicles! Have to give those a try!

Unknown said...

I'm going to be trying some of thses and sharing with my friend who can't ear dairy. Thanks.

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio