Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Custom Items and Mailing List E-Mail Courses

I have some shop updates. In my Etsy shop, Move the Needle  I changed the decorative paper for custom items. Before, I had a bunch of listings for each topic of decorative paper (maps, watercolor, etc.), but I thought it would be easier to make it all one listing. If you want a different decorative paper other than the one listed, you can just contact me. I also added different colored card stock for greeting cards.

 
 
I think I will add some Halloween items in my shop soon. I do not think it is too early to list Halloween items. I am going to do custom items so I will just make items to order.

I am also working on a couple e-mail courses that will be free. I started a new mailing list under my name, Anna Leehey, where you will get updates on all my projects including my shops and blog. The reason I started a new mailing list is because I use different names for my shop and blog and I thought that would make it easier. You can sign up for my mailing list on the right side of this page. 

I think I will have one course for my craft shop, Move the Needle, where I give art journaling tips. The course for my new mailing list will be on how to start and grow a handmade business on Etsy. Let me know what courses you think I should do in the comments. 

1 comment:

Isobel Morrell said...

Good luck with the items/projects. Found you via the Blogging Buddies site earlier today while posting the latest bulletin from my site - http://coldhamcuddliescalling.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/sampling-local-foraging-opportunities.html See you around and hope you're having a great Labour Day Week-end, if you are celebrating it.

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio