Pages

Monday, August 22, 2016

Random Food Photos

These are a couple of photos of food I took recently. 



 These are dried pinto beans I made. I have been experimenting with different types of dried beans lately. I do not know if I prefer the taste over canned beans, but they are cheaper to buy. 

 

 

I like using the beans in bean and rice dishes. The photos above use brown rice and black beans. I like just mixing then together and adding salsa or another ingredient to give them flavor.

 
 

I love the vibrant colors in these two photos.

 

I have been having oatmeal for breakfast a lot. I am looking for more ideas of what to put in my oats. Let me know in the comments what you like to put in your oatmeal or what you have been cooking lately. 

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio