Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

Featured in Storque Article

I got featured in a Storque article today. It's about swapping business cards in your team. It's funny because I was reading it and I was going to post something about how my EtsyVeg team is doing something similar to what they were talking about and then I noticed my Postcards from Italy box on top.

You can read the article here. I don't know how rare it is to be featured in a Storque article. I've never been on the front page or anything yet so it's really exciting for. Yay! :)

In other news, I got some thick art paper in the mail today that I ordered from EBay. I got it so I could make some journals with nicer paper than computer paper for people who like to do art journals or want a sketchbook. I think I might try making a sketchbook tonight.

I'm going on vacation tomorrow for about a week to Boston. I probably won't get any sales, but just an as announcement, I won't be able to ship any items until next week.

edit - This is kind of off topic, but I decided this post needed some pictures.

My cat, Luna, is still a kitten and she still stays in the house. We're trying to get her used to going outside because she's going to be an outdoors cat. The first time we brought her out, she was really scared, but I brought her out again today and she loved exploring the outdoors. :)

3 comments:

Cheryl Avenue said...

Congrats on the storque!

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

Congratulations on being featured in The Storque! That is definitely NOT common so good for you!!! Luna is so sweet...Love her! Have fun in Boston! :)

AwtemNymf said...

I'm not familiar with Storque, but Congratulations! *claps*
Beautiful pictures!
Blessings!

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio