Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Earth Day - Upcycled Items

Happy Earth Day! Yesterday, I posted about entries from my personal journal that use recycled materials. These are some upcycled items in my shop:

Balloons Birthday Greeting Card



This greeting card was made using paper from a vintage magazine I found. I think it was from the 1950s/1960s.

Upcycled Swan Flyaway Journal



This was an old children's book I had. I like to upcycle the pages too in my journal entries.

Hope Floats Movie Upcycled Journal



This journal uses the cover of an old VHS tape. I found the tape at a thrift shop.

You can see all upcycled items in my shop here.

2 comments:

pasqueflower said...

What clever upcycles!

Memories for Life said...

Great idea to use the VHS cover!

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio