Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Earth Day - Upcycled Art Journaling

Earth Day is tomorrow. I like to experiment with ways I can be earth friendly with my art and I try to upcycle items in my artwork and crafts. Wikipedia describes upcycling as "the process of converting waste materials or useless products into new materials".

I love to art journal and I like to use scrap materials such as old book pages, magazine cut outs, newspaper, old tissue paper and other flat materials. Here are some examples:

Born to Lead [2]

after spring the thousand weak smell eternity

Giraffes, Elephant and Teddy Bears

Music <3

Sleep

You can see more of my art journaling on my Flickr. Do you ever upcycle items?

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio