Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Multicolored Hearts

I got these new cards up that use a multicolored heart paper. I think the multicolored heart paper is fun and makes it so you can give it to anyone.

Multicolored Hearts Valentine's Day Card



Multicolored Hearts Sweetheart Card



Multicolored Hearts Anniversary Greeting Card



I also have this card I listed a while ago that uses the same paper:

I Love Hearts Greeting Card



Which one is your favorite?

I'm so glad it's the weekend. I needed a break from classes. I'm going to be featured on a few different sites soon. I'll let you know about them when they get posted. :)

2 comments:

Aloquin said...

Hiya! The one on top is my favorite, the Happy Valentine's Day one. Great work- so much you can do with a good choice of paper design! :)

Pattie said...

I like the blank one, because that way you can personalize it :)

But they all look good to me! I love that heart paper btw

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio