Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Cards and Updates

I meant to blog every day this week, but I've been really busy with school. I got these new Valentine's Day cards up though. These are both made with this handmade paper I bought that has dried flowers in it:

Valentine's Day Rose Paper Greeting Card



Valentine's Day Rose Paper Greeting Card (Version II)



The flowers in this one are recycled from an old vintage card I bought. I have some more vintage greeting cards coming soon too:

Vintage Rose Valentine's Day Card



Since I said I'd feature an older card each day too, here's an anniversary card. It's not exactly for Valentine's Day, but fits with the love theme:

Red and Gold Glitter Hearts Anniversary Greeting Card



I'm thinking of sending one of my handmade cards for this Special Delivery event where Etsy sellers are sending handmade Valentine cards to Citymeals-on-Wheels. I just have to decide which card to send. Which card do you think would be the best to send?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not really a fan of Valentine's Day but I LOVE the handmade paper card. I love making paper and I think it just looks so beautiful.
:)

Debra said...

I love the first card, with flowers in the paper.

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio