Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Vegan Vortex Autumn Craft Show

#VeganVortex in Chicago is a community-oriented, seasonal artisan craft and vegan pastry market, founded by Paper Moon Pastry.
 
 

I decided to try out this market. This show was different from most craft shows I go to because it was an all vegan market. None of the products sold used any animal products. A lot of the vendors were food vendors, but I saw a couple other crafters.

 

 

My shop, Move the Needle  sells paper products that are vegan and cruelty free. 

I sold a couple items! I sold some greeting cards and this Pumpkin Mini Journal:

 

I tried out a vegan black bean taco that was wrapped in a banana tortilla on my lunch break. I also tried a pumpkin muffin which was really good. I think it would be fun to try to sell food sometime at a market like this. 

 

It was overall a successful show and I would go to it again. 

Have you been to any craft shows lately? 

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio