Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Music Inspiration

With Lollapalooza this weekend, I thought it would be fun to post some music inspired photos.
 
Do you collect records? I do not really listen to records myself, but I think it is interesting to see vinyl releases of newer albums. Brand New is photographed on the bottom left and Manchester Orchestra is on the right. 

 This is an interesting photo of a groove of a vinyl record magnified by 1000x. I love how you can't even tell what it is. It kind of looks like a landscape or canyon to me. 

 

These are some popular CD albums.

 
I love collecting autographed items. These are Forgive Durden, Maria Taylor, Stars and Michelle Branch. If you do not meet a band or artist, a lot of times you can find options to purchase autographed albums by them on their website. I used to like to do that. 

 

Here are a couple of CDs. I love looking at album art and seeing how a band chooses to portray their album through artwork. These albums are from Muse, Jimmy Eat World, Belle and Sebastian and Mum.

 

This is from the cover of an Elliott Smith album. 

 
 

Do you like seeing bands live? These photos are from Taking Back Sunday and Lights. 

Let me know your favorite bands or favorite ways to listen to music in the comments. 

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio