Pages

Friday, July 22, 2016

Shop Review: Make a Wish XO

The Etsy shop Make a Wish XO recently sent me an item to review. Make a Wish XO is a shop that sells handmade wish bracelets "where inspiration turns into reality".


The bracelet I received is called "The Journey". It has a blue cord wth a silver pendant. The pendant has a compass design on it. It is great for people going on a physical or spiritual journey.

It also comes with an inspirational quote gift card that says, "Start your journey...and as you do wear this bracelet as a reminder of the joy you bring to my life. May your wish come true!"

It also comes with instructions on how to make a wish and tie the bracelet. You make a wish when you first wear the bracelet. It is believed that your wish will come true once the bracelet falls off. You can also watch this video that explains how to tie a bracelet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0TG88CkFp8

You can tag MakeaWishXO on Twitter or Instagram to show how you are wearing your bracelet or see how other people are wearing theirs. 

I love the whole concept of this shop. I like my bracelet and I think it is handcrafted well. I also like the packaging it came in and the description about how to wear your bracelet. I think these items could make a great gift to someone.
 
 
The shop offers a variety of wish bracelets and charms. I also like this Autism Awareness Bracelet with a puzzle charm since my brother has autism. They are currently having a deal where you will get one free bracelet when you purchase five other ones. 

My bracelet has not fallen off yet. When it does, I hope my wish comes true! 

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio