Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Newspaper Moleskine and Salud Latina

I just sold an item! :) I only sell things once in a while so it's nice to get a sale because it was unexpected. My views have been down lately and I haven't had a lot of time to make new stuff so this made me happy. I sold this Newspaper Altered 2010 Moleskine Planner (which is similar to this one that I sold last month). I'll keep in mind to make more planners with this paper for next year.



I also got asked to donate some items for this event on May 2nd at Salud Latina. The organization hopes to improve the capacity of health departments, community-based and academic institutions to design and provide high quality culturally-competent HIV and chronic disease prevention and care models to residents of the State of Illinois. I decided to donate this calendar (I still have one more calendar in my shop). I don't think it will sell on my Etsy and I want someone to be able to use it:





I'm also sending some business cards so hopefully it will get the word out about my shop a little. Don't forget, you can still buy vegan sample bags with my mini cards here.

2 comments:

holly said...

congrats on the sale!

jammatun said...

Congrats! Just followed your blog! Recently updated our blog:

http://tranquility-base-designs.blogspot.com/

http://twitter.com/jammatun

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio