Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Earth Day Sale Tomorrow!

Did you know Earth Day is tomorrow? I think it's a great day to remind people to take care of the environment around them. I'm having a 10% sale off items in my new springtime section. There's no code to enter. Here's a few items that are in the spring section:

Bird Travel Greeting Card



This is great if you know somebody that's going on vacation and want to give them a nice card.

Spring Garden Journal



This is one my older journals. The decorative paper it uses is great for springtime.

Tree of Life Box



I originally made this box for a custom order, but I love how it came out with this fabric, so it's made to order for anybody who buys it. The green swirl fabric reminds me of spring colors.

Coptic Bound Postal Bird Journal



I love bird themes and I love the paper I found for this. The cover is collaged with ripped decorative paper and is sewn using the coptic stitch method. It's also a little larger than most journals so it might be good for scrapbooking or sketching in.

Gold Sequins and Flower Congratulations Greeting Card



I used a fake flower I had for this one and had fun with adding gold sequins. It's a card to wish somebody Congratulations. It's also a little 3D and has some fun textures.

Also, I just noticed my I Am a Little Animal Recycled Journal is featured on the EtsyVeg blog today. One of those books was the first item I sold on etsy. I wrote up a little thing about it. I chose that item to be featured on Earth Day because it's one of my items that reused old books I already had.

Does anybody else use an RSS feed to read this blogs? I usually just use blogspot, but I was thinking of using something like Google Reader or My Yahoo because you can add blog updates from different sites. It'd also be nice if I could get my livejournal updates on there. Speaking of websites, I've been addicted to twitter lately, come follow me if you aren't already.

I can't believe the school year is almost over. I only have a week and a half of classes yet and one final. I'm counting down the days. :)

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio