Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Poll: What is your favorite way to promote your business?


I have a question for you.

What is your favorite way to promote your business?

Whether you have a shop or small business, there are many ways to promote your business online. There are a number of methods including social media marketing, e-mail marketing. blogging, press releases, online directories and advertising.

My current favorite way to promote my business is through blogging and social media marketing. I like that these methods allow me to connect with other people and also allows me to reach out to other businesses. I also like how you can see results quickly through social media and see what is trending. Another promotion method I am trying is to use SEO more in my blog posts and content to show up higher in search engine results.

Let me know in the comments your favorite way to promote your business.

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio