Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2016

A Beautiful Mess Happy Handmade Home Review


I received the A Beautiful Mess Happy Handmade Book as a gift a little while back. Since I did a review of the A Beautiful Mess Photo Idea book, I thought I would do a review of this book. 

This book is written from the creators of the A Beautiful Mess blog. It has a lot of good ideas and inspiration for painting, crafting and decorating a handmade home. 

The book is broken up by different rooms you can decorate including living rooms, kitchens, dining rooms, bedrooms, studio spaces, outdoor spaces, playrooms and small spaces. Crafts include quotable wall art, cloth napkins for a dinner party and flea market chair. Even if you don't have a whole space to decorate, it is easy to try out any of the crafts. 

This book have me a lot of good ideas like te photo idea book. It is very similar to their blog so it may not be worth a purchase if you already read their blog. I like having things in book form though and I enjoyed this book. 

What books have you been reading? 

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio