Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Chicago Lakeview Taco Festival

A few weeks ago, I went to the Lakeview Taco Festival in Chicago. I had never been to this event before so I thought I would go. 

 

The event was free to attend. The festival focused on just tacos for food. The vendors sold tacos from local restaurants that were both traditional and speciality. 

 

 

I had a hard time finding vegan tacos. I did find one taco was the specially made vegan. But they were all out. You could order tacos without the meat though.

 

Besides food, the event also had two stages of live music with several bands. The live music was pretty good. They had a lot of cover bands.

 

It was a fun event overall. I would go again. Have you been to any festivals lately? Let me know in the comments. 

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio