Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Greeting Cards

I listed some new greeting cards. I listed these greeting cards that use paper from vintage magazines:

Wavy Fudge Ice Cream Vintage Greeting Card



Wavy Blueberry Pie Vintage Greeting Card



These are some other new cards I've listed:

Wavy Blue Checked Doughnuts Card



Blue and White Flower Greeting Card



I'm working on some new journals. I got some new decorative paper so I'm using it with these journals. I'm also trying to list new items frequently. Besides Etsy, I've been really busy with school lately. I feel like I'm at the point of the semester where you have a lot of work in all your classes. Are there any art projects or crafts you're currently working on?

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio