Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Bullet Journal Inspiration

Have you heard of the bullet journal method? The bullet journal is an "analog system for the digital age" that uses rapid logging. It is a coded system you keep in a journal. It works like a planner to help you track the past, organize the present and plan for the future. You can read more about how to use this system here.

I haven't tried out the system myself yet, but I think it is an interesting idea since I sell handmade journals in my shop. Here is some bullet journal inspiration I found:


This image is from bulletjournaljoy.







These journal entries come from Kara Benz.




These entries are from the blog Hello Deborah.

Have you ever tried the bullet journal system?

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio