Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

New Sales & Scissors Treasury

I made some new sales! I sold a Custom Altered 2011 Moleskine Planner. The buyer is traveling to Paris this year so she wanted to get a map of Paris as the cover. Here's how it came out:

Map of Paris 2011 Moleskine Planner

Map of Paris 2011 Moleskine Planner

I also sold this Brown Guitar Greeting Card (Version II):



I made a new treasury about scissors. You can see it here.

Rock, Paper... Treasury

I have a couple other treasuries I'm working on too. It's a fun way to find and showcase other Etsy items. You can always see other items and artwork that inspire me on my Tumblr.

1 comment:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Congrats on the sales! LOVE that paris map one! Great Treasury!

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio