Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Alphabet Greeting Cards

I listed these new greeting cards that follow an alphabet theme. The letters are all cut outs from the same decorative paper. They're good for a variety of occasions and people, but they're especially good to use for children and teachers.

A is for Apple Greeting Card

B is for Bird Greeting Card

C is for Cake Greeting Card

Besides Etsy, I've been really busy with school. I'm currently working on a wire sculpture for my sculpture class and I have a bunch of photos to take for my photography class. I also just registered for classes for the summer which I'm excited about it.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you know that the English do not celebrate Mother's Day at the same time as Americans? Their Mother's Day celebration is called Mothering Sunday, and it is held on the fourth Sunday of Lent, NOT on the first Sunday of May.

adult greeting cards

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio