Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas & Snowflake Journal

I'm almost at 200 followers on this blog! :) I also reached 3000 followers on my Twitter. With the new list feature, it's been a lot easier for me to read Etsy related twitters. You can see/follow my Etsy list here.

I made this snowflake shaped journal that I wanted to get up by Christmas. It's shaped like a snowflake (sort of based off the heart shaped journal I made that sold). I cut out a snowflake out of decorative paper just for fun and decided to glue it on binder's board to give it a stronger backing. Then I thought it would make an interesting journal if I cut it in half and stitched it. I like it how it turned out:

Snowflake Shaped Journal







I've also been working on some new items and gifts today. I made some cards and journals out of vintage paper I cut out of an old Life magazine. I also worked on a leopard print photo frame that came out really cute and some new journals. I also want to decorate a moleskine planner I got for 2010. Do you think it's too late to list planners? I'll probably keep it for myself if I don't end up listing it in my shop.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas!

2 comments:

Chiara said...

Wow, so many followers! How did you do it?

Debra said...

Congrats on all the followers.

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio