Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Gifts

Yay, I reached 200 followers! Thanks to everyone who follows me. I hope everyone had a good Christmas. All holiday items are now half off in my shop. Here's what I got Christmas:

From the EtsyVeg holiday swap, I got some jewelry and soap from Esmeralda. She sent me a nice card and everything's handmade by her.

The soap smells really good. I love handmade soap. I've already tried out both of them:



I think the earrings are supposed to be leaves, but they kind of look like hearts too:



I also got this necklace from my sister from Forever 21:



I've been trying to build my DVD collection. I got Little Miss Sunshine, Lars and the Real Girl, Waitress, Bend it Like Beckham and Under the Tuscan Sun for Christmas. Here's a photo of all the DVDs I have right now:



My mom got me this book that shows you how to crochet. I've never really done it before, but I want to try to crochet a scarf. I could even crochet covers for my journals.



I've been wanting an iPod for a while so I got an iPod nano. It doesn't hold all my music, but it will be nice to have when traveling or working out. I still need a case for it so let me know if you see any cute cases on Etsy. :) I was going to buy a handmade one or try to make one myself:



I already posted the journal I got my sister. I made my dad a journal with music paper inside (because he plays the piano) with music paper on the cover. I made my mom some recipe cards out of some note cards I had:

Recipe Cards

I also printed out two crochet patterns of a pattern for a tomato and candy that match the recipe cards. One was from Etsy:



What did you get/give for Christmas?

1 comment:

Sarah Knight said...

looks like it was a lovely holiday!
: )

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio