Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Vatican City Photo

I'm back at college now. Since I've been back, my internet hasn't worked on my laptop yet. I had to sign up for the system and for some reason, it's been taking them a long time to approve me. I should have it back by next week though and I'll post about my classes, etc.

A photo I took in the Vatican while I was traveling in Italy this summer got featured in an online travel guide from Schmap. They contacted me before on flickr and said I was a finalist, but now it's published on the site. :)



Just go here and scroll over "Vatican City". You might have to use the arrows, but you'll find my photo. I also got a screen cap of it here (the image is too big to fit on the blog page).

I took Photography in school last semester. I don't know how I plan on using photography in the future (if just for fun or something more), but it's pretty neat to get featured. It also links to my flickr which is great for both my photography and shop (because I use flickr to promote my items). Ahh, I'm so excited it got featured. :)

3 comments:

Kate8085 said...

Congrats!
Its a gorgeous photo!!

elsie said...

So lovely!! I found the entire Vatican complex on of the most photogenic places EVER!!

readingsully2 said...

Great shot. I have not been to Italy yet. :)

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio