Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Zebra Print Journal

I got my 100th item listed. It's this cute Zebra Print Journal:



I love the paper for this because I love animal prints. It's textured too. I've had 100 items listed in my shop before, but after having some sales at craft shows and expired items, it went below. I think around 100 is a good number of items to have - it gives you a good variety, but it's not too much.

I also got some Halloween items listed. I think I'll post more about those items in a separate entry closer to Halloween. By the way, if you look at my archive, you can see read more about the cards when I made them. I also did a tutorial on how I made my Halloween cards. I might also try to make more Halloween items if I have time.

I'm starting to get packed to go back to school. I have a lot of stuff in storage there so I don't have to bring a ton of stuff back which is nice. It's sort of hard to know what to bring though. I can't wait to decorate my room there. :) I have some giveaway prizes and stuff I bought on etsy I'm going to display. I'm also planning to decorate my room with photos I took in Italy.

1 comment:

2ndComing is an Illustrator said...

I love that notebook! I'm such a sucker for animal print <3

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio