Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day Items

I thought I'd showcase some of my Valentine's Day themed items. You can find them all in my valentine day section here. I know it's kind of late to buy for Valentine's Day, but if you ever need some love or wedding themed items, here they are.

Roses are Red Box



This box has a rose theme. It's more useful than a bouquet of roses. :)

Heart Shaped Journal



I had fun making this heart shaped journal. It's two sides of a heart stitched together in to a journal using red thread. This is also featured on the EtsyVeg blog today. :)

Dressed to Impressed Greeting Card



It's not exactly Valentine's Day themed, but I think it fits with the red color. This card is also good for somebody going to a big event, maybe a Valentine's Day party or date.

Key to My Heart Greeting Card



This card has an actual key attached to it. It also has a tag attached to it made out of pretty decorative paper and tied with a gold ribbon. It was one of the first greeting cards I made and I really like how it turned out. The whole idea is to show somebody they have the "key" to your heart.

Love Deeply Inspiring Quote Greeting Card



This card was originally based on another card I made that had hearts in different colors. I think the pink theme is perfect for Valentine's Day. The quote says, "To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others."

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio