Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Sale & New Paper

I got a new sale! It was for this mini music address book here.



It's kind of bad though because I think I actually lost it. It's not really a big deal because I'll just make a new one, but I should have taken it off when I couldn't find it instead of leaving it up (I figured I would find it before it sold). I'm really happy I got a sale though. :) It's been over a month since I got one and I'm excited. Speaking of sales, I contacted the guy who owns the shop where some of my books are being sold. He said none of them sold yet, but it good to check in. I'm not sure if it's just my items or how his business is doing overall for the shop.

I don't have any of the paper I used in that book left to make a new one, so I bought some of that paper again. I also got some other decorative paper - I couldn't help myself. Now I'll have a bunch of new paper to use when I make new journals. I've also been using a little of my new paper (that I bought before) in my own art journal, but I'm trying to save it for new items.

There's so many pretty decorative papers out there, I want to be try making some of my own (maybe by screenprinting on paper) someday. Almost all the new paper I bought was Florentine paper from Italy. They have a lot of really pretty patterns.

With Valentine's Day coming up, has anybody seen any cute Valentine's items? Even though it's probably too late to buy a Valentine's gift, they're fun to look at. Post your favorites you've seen if you have some. :)

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio