Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Move the Needle Logos

I'm changing the Move the Needle banner on the top of my shop. I'm basically just changing the font because I thought it was time for a change. If you want to help me out, let me know which font you like the best in the comments. I'm curious what other people think looks the best. The first graphic is of the old banner:





Just a tip if you do graphic design or have an Etsy shop - you should make a note what fonts you use in a graphic in case you want to use the font again. It took me a while to figure out what cursive font I used was when I wanted to redo my graphic.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I vote for the bottom one. Clearest fonts.

(stopping by from the Etsy Blog Team!)

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio