Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Paper Source Planner Review

Back to school time is a great time to start planning. I was shopping at Paper Source and saw a few planners on sale. I decided to pick a few up since they were half off.

 

 

This 18 month weekly calendar planner is dated from August 2015 - January 2017. It has a weekly layout with good space for writing notes or decorating. It also has monthly and yearly views in the front. I used it for keeping a schedule of events I was going to and keeping notes. The size is medium - not too large or too small. It is good for keeping at hot desk or carrying around. 

It has a pretty rose gold and black design. The side of the pages are gold when you close the planner. It uses an open coptic stitch binding that is painted black. The open stitch design is nice because the planner lies flat when you open it. It also has a strap, but no bookmark. 

 

This 17 month weekly planner is dated from August 2015 - December 2016. It uses a weekly layout with lined pages. I used it for keeping a daily to do list. The lined pages are good for writing, but may not be good for decorating.

This planner is soft cover. It has an elegant light gold color and design. It is a medium sized planner that can fit in your purse. I liked the design of this planner overall, but think it could use a bookmark or strap. The size is nice.

 

 

This paper planner is dated from August 2015 - December 2016. The layout uses a monthly view. I used it for planning blog posts. It is a small planner that can fit anywhere. 

The planner uses a cute tan, gold and black design. The pages are tan on the inside. The cover is paper and uses staples are a stitching. I liked the paper design, but this may rip or year more easily than hard or soft cover. 

Which planner do you like to use?

2 comments:

Portia @ Obsessed by Portia said...

I love the gold design!!!! So cute!

Denise said...

planners (and purses!) are a total weakness for me!

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio