Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Moleskine

I decorated this Moleskine to use as a personal journal. This specific journal isn't up for sale, but you can get an altered moleskine (with any type of paper or fabric you want) here.

Blue and White Altered Moleskine

Blue and White Altered Moleskine

Blue and White Altered Moleskine

I bought a bunch of new Moleskines and altered them. Some are planners for 2011 and others are just blank Moleskines. I'll have them listed soon (along with some calendars for 2011).

I'm also working on this project where I'm altering a book. I've always wanted to alter a book and it's really fun to just experiment with pages. If you have any techniques for altering books, feel free to share them. I think it's going to be one of those projects that lasts a while, but I'll scan photos when I'm done.

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio