Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Cards and Sale

I listed some new greeting cards lately:

Turquoise African Animal Greeting Card



Brown Guitar Greeting Card (Version II)



Red and Purple Snowflakes Greeting Card



A couple of other new greeting cards I listed are in the gift guide I did on this blog. I also sold this journal:

Remember Italy Mini Sketchbook



I'm glad I sold a few items this year for the holiday season even though I didn't promote my shop a lot this year. Next year, I want to try doing more advertising and promote my shop more. If you have a shop, did you sell anything this year?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the guitars and the sketchbook. I have an Etsy shop and had a few sales, not much but better than nothing. I'm glad to hear you had sales :) Happy New Year!

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio