My Thread of Thought

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Books
  • Links
  • Sponsor
  • Contact

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Updated Journal Photos

These are some journals I updated the photos for.

Spring Garden Journal


 
Zebra Lover's Coptic Stitch Journal



Hope Floats Movie Upcycled Journal



Which is your favorite?

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Pin on Pinterest

at February 16, 2013
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: crafts, personal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About

 
















Hi, I'm Anna. Welcome to My Thread of Thought! My Thread of Thought if a craft and lifestyle blog.  



Categories

  • Crafts
  • Business
  • Personal
  • Inspiration
  • Food
  • Fashion
  • Home Decor
  • Travel
  • Vintage
  • Photography
  • Artwork
  • Beauty
  • Craft Shows
  • Events
  • Lifestyle
  • Holidays
  • Journaling
  • Websites

Labels

  • reviews (75)
  • events (54)
  • updates (48)
  • tutorials (9)
  • wishlists (8)
  • interviews (7)
  • giveaways (3)

Search

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Popular Posts

  • Giveaway Contest!
    I'm going to do a giveaway contest. I did one before and no one entered (or I think only one person entered) so hopefully I'll get a...
  • Happy Birthday Giveaway!
    I'm having a giveaway to celebrate my 25th birthday (today!). One winner will get a $25 gift certificate to my shop, Move the Needle (...
  • Blog Anniversary and Giveaway!
    This week is My Thread of Thought's anniversary. To celebrate, I'm having a giveaway. The prize is a greeting card of your choice fr...
  • Made a Sale!
    Yay, I made a sale ! I'm really happy because it's been months since I made a sale. I think Etsy Day could have helped and I've ...
  • New Holiday Cards and Halloween
    I listed some new greeting cards. They're all for upcoming holidays. Pumpkin and Vines Thanksgiving Greeting Card I think this is...
  • My Cousin's Wedding
    I went to my cousin's wedding last weekend. It was my first wedding and a lot of fun. The decorations were so pretty. I took a bunch of ...
  • Journaling Pages
    I'm working on new items. I'm waiting until I get a new light to take photos. I usually take photos with a light over head since I d...
  • Halloween
    I thought I'd showcase some of my Halloween items. Now is the perfect time to buy if you need Halloween cards. You can see more Hallowee...
  • Holiday Gifts
    I sold another item! Yay. :) I'm so excited. This item always had a lot of hearts and compliments. I really like how the cover turned ou...
  • Pi Day
    So I just noticed this weekend was Pi Day (on 3/14 - the date is meant to match the approximate number of Pi - 3.14) I made a Pi Day card la...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2026 (15)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2025 (16)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (8)
  • ►  2023 (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2021 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2017 (38)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2016 (96)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (19)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2015 (7)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2014 (57)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2013 (156)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ▼  February (15)
      • Heart Shaped Food
      • New Photos
      • Inspiring Concert Posters
      • 20 Ingredients I Can’t Live Without
      • Google + Blog Page
      • Updated Journal Photos
      • Valentine's Day Photos
      • Valentine's Day Desserts
      • Valentine's Day Beauty
      • Valentine's Day Crafts
      • Valentine's Day Items in My Shop
      • Valentine's Day Special 2013
      • Updated Greeting Card Prices
      • Bicycle Inspiration
      • Facebook Coupon Code
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2012 (186)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (18)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (22)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (152)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2010 (90)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2009 (121)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2008 (61)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (10)
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio