Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Favorite Pinboards on Pinterest

Pinterest is a pinboard-styled social photo sharing website. I love looking at Pinterest for inspiration and ideas. Here are some of my favorite boards I've found on Pinterest:

SquealyTealy by Tracey Chan

This board has a collection of "teal, aqua, turquoise, mint and blue things". I love the idea of organizing things by color and teal/blue is one of my favorite colors.

Nail Art - Easter and Spring by SparklySharpFab

I love nail art inspiration and this user has a bunch of nail art boards sorted by different themes and occasions. The above nail art pinboard is about Easter and spring.

Stairways for the Most Part by Sam Pyror

Sam Pyror has a lot of really inspiring pinboards that mostly focus on travel, nature and architecture. This pinboard is about stairways.

Do you use Pinterest? You can follow my boards here. Feel free to recommend your favorite pinboards or users below.

2 comments:

Trina Prenzi said...

Thanks for sharing, I love Pinterest for inspiration and sharing too! I am on my way to visit your boards now. :)

Here's the link to my Pinterest boards: http://pinterest.com/TrinasCreations/ Thanks for allowing us to share.

byTheArtBug said...

Thanks for Sharing, I am totally addicted to Pinterest!!

...off to check your boards:)

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio