Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Erin Condren Life Planner Review

I had heard a lot of things about Erin Condren from the internet. I loved watching planning videos on YouTube so I thought I would try out the planner for 2017. Some other planners I have used in the past include the Moleskine Planner, Paper Source Planners and planners I make myself.

One thing I like about this planner is you can customize the cover. I chose a quote that says, “She designed a life she loved” in green and purple colors. The planner is spiral bound which I like.

I got the weekly vertical layout because I thought that would fit my lifestyle the best. One thing I really wanted to try with this planner is decorating it with stickers. Many stickers you can find fit the Erin Condren layout.

I think I will try out some more stickers and decorating in the future. Let me know if you want to see planner stickers in my shop or what your favorite planner sticker shops are so I can try out some stickers.

The Erin Condren store has all types of items including monthly planners, academic planners, wedding planners, calendars and accessories to add to your planner.

The post Erin Condren Life Planner Review appeared first on my thread of thought.

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio