Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Can You See the Texture?

This is the second challenge in the A Beautiful Everyday Photography online photo class. You can see my first week here. This challenge asks you to explore textures in your environment or workspace. These are some other photos I took with my phone. I took a bunch of photos outside, but for some reason they got deleted on my phone so these are just some texture photos I retook around my house.

I decided to edit them so they are all black and white because I thought that helped show the texture in the photos better. Let me know which photo is your favorite.

The post Can You See the Texture? appeared first on my thread of thought.

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio