Pages

Monday, October 3, 2016

Recipes to Make for Your Birthday

 
With my birthday coming up, I thought I would post some birthday inspired recipes. 

 

For a birthday cake, I love this Funfetti Buttermilk Birthday Cake

 

I thought this Birthday Cake Popcorn was a creative idea to try instead of traditional cupcakes. 

 

This Cake Batter Cookie Dough dip uses chickpeas and quick oats. I have tried a couple recipes on this blog before and would love to try this one. 

 

These Funfetti Gooey Bars use cake mix and a couple other ingredients. They see a twist on the classic birthday cake. 

 

These Baked Funfetti Donuts are great as a breakfast treat. They are glazed donuts filled and topped with sprinkles. 

 

Have you ever made puppy chow? This Cupcake Puppy Chow is perfect to celebrate birthdays.

What do you like to make for your birthday? 

4 comments:

Abby / Linda said...

Sprinkles! Great birthday celebration recipes!!!

Abby / Linda said...

Sprinkles! Great birthday celebration recipes!!!

Natalya said...


it's perfect for children

Shoumuos Haider said...

Happy birthday and hope you have a great year. The popcorn looks extra yummy :-)

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio