Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Needle and Thread eBook

I released an eBook! My new eBook, Needle and Thread, is all about running a handmade business and opening a shop. I decided to write it to share what I learned about running an Etsy shop to new sellers.
These are some things the eBook covers:

  • How to choose a name for your shop
  • Where to sell handmade items online
  • What to sell on Etsy
  • How to promote your shop
  • How to start your own blog
  • How to create a media kit
  • How to sell at craft shows
  • and more!
This eBook is filled with almost 50 pages of information. By the time you are finished, you will know what to sell on Etsy and how to promote your business. It is a digital PDF file to download, available to purchase in my new Etsy shop, Anna Leehey


I decided to change the name of the Etsy shop I recently opened, Printables and Things, to my full name, I thought it would be easier to put all my digital files in this shop like eBooks and printables.

I am also in the process of writing more eBooks.  Let me know in the comments what types of eBooks you would like to see in my shop.


No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio