Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Travel Collection in My Etsy Shop

This new travel collection in my Etsy shop, Move the Needle, features paper items wih of maps popular places to travel to.


 
You can find custom moleskines, journals and other items. You can also search my shop for "map" to see premade travel items. 


 

These are some of the maps you can choose from. The map decorative paper goes on the cover of journals or the front of greeting cards.  

chose eight of some of the most popular cities to travel to. In order, these are London, Paris, New York City, Tokyo, Amstersam, Venice, San Francisco and Chicago. I can also do a different location if you contact me. I have maps available from several places. 

 
 
I have been to New York City, Venice, San Francisco and Chicago. I would love to visit London, Paris, Tokyo and Amsterdam someday. 

Where is your favorite place to travel to? 

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio