Pages

Friday, June 24, 2016

Interview: Scrapbooking Supplies from ChickyDoddle


ChickyDoddle sells scrapbooking and crafting supplies including decorative tapes, rubber stamps and craft paper. A percentage of the net proceeds is donated to a charity each year. 



What is your favorite non profit organization to donate to?

I prefer to donate to public schools. My preferred organization to use is DonorsChoose.org. My profile in DonorsChoose is "The MaKu Collection", which is the company name I used when I first started my own business.  You can view the projects I've supported through this link

What is your best selling item in your shop?
I would say my Custom Labels.  

How do you like to package your items?
I like to package my washi tapes with glassine paper bags and stickers + bubble wrap.  For labels I always pack them carefully with cardboard and resealable cello bags to keep them in good shape during transit.

How do you promote your shop?
I use Etsy Promoted Listing, advertise in Blogs, and use Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.  I also sponsor certain fundraising events.



What is your favorite social media website to use?
Instagram

What is your favorite feature on Etsy?
The ease to set up shop and listings.


What do you hope for the future with your shop?
I would like to bring in more washi tape designs, more kawaii stickers, and make more creative custom stickers and labels.  I'm also hoping to expand my product line next year but I'm still investigating the best new products to carry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooh, I love the black and white washi tape, it's one of my favourite art supplies :)

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio