Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016

Black and White Collection

The new Black and White Collection in my Etsy shop, Move the Needle  features black and white themed items. I thought a black and white theme would be a good contrast for the previous iridescent collection. 




These are eight patterns you can choose from for decorative paper. The paper can be used on Moleskine journals and greeting cards that come in black and white colors.



You can also get a gift set which includes one custom journal, mini journal and greeting card.

I am going to offer more gift sets in my shop. I didn't make a look booker this collection because I don't have my computer, but I thought I would post about the collection anyway.

Let me know in the comments what your favorite pattern is.

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio