Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Item Feature: Heart Shaped Box

image

This item is perfect for Valentine’s Day or anniversaries. It can hold small items such as earrings, candy or a  small gift.
Studio
I decided to make this box because I found a premade heart box that I thought would look good with red and gold marble decorative paper I had. To make the box, I cut out heart shaped pieces of red and gold marble decorative paper to fit the box. I painted the inside with gold paint to match the paper.

image

This box was inspired by heart shaped things, love and Valentine’s Day. I like how this box came out. It is a smaller version of my bigger boxes.

You can find more items in my Etsy shop. Do you use boxes?

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio