Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Selling Artwork Online

Even though I already sell crafts online, I am thinking of trying to sell prints of some of my artwork. I found this website that has 125 places you can sell your work online.

Sell Artwork Online

These are some of the places the article mentioned and some other sites I think are good to sell art online:

DeviantArt - DeviantArt is a site where you can post photos of your artwork, but you can also sell your prints

AbsoluteArts – AbsoluteArts is the most trafficked contemporary arts site. You can choose a free or paid plan.

Craigslist - Craigslist a good place to sell large artwork because you can sell in person. I didn't sell my own artwork on Craigslist, but I ended up selling a piece I had by someone else. I suggest you have the buyer bring cash and meet in a public space if you're worried about safety.

eBay - eBay is an auction website where you can sell used items, but you can also sell crafts and original artwork.

ArtFire - ArtFire lets you sell handmade, supplies and vintage. It costs $13/month, but there are no fees.

And of course Etsy and Storenvy are good places to sell your artwork or crafts online.

Do you sell artwork online?

Have you ever bought or sold artwork online?

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio